- Why LVI
- LVI Curriculum
- Alumni Advantages
- Course Schedule
- Online Store
- LVI Visions
Core III: Mastering Dynamic Adhesion in Complex Reconstructive Cases
Come and learn from Doctors Mark Duncan and Ed Suh. Find out how you can provide exceptional aesthetic restorative dentistry without sensitivity that will excite your patients and fill you with pride.
This is a three-day, live-patient treatment course in the conservative restoration of posterior teeth using the latest aesthetic materials that are placed in functional harmony.
Direct and indirect restorations, materials science/choices and the principles of adhesion are covered in depth.
The objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Define contemporary adhesives and biomechanics of adhesion.
- Define the selection process and correct use of adhesives based on the procedure being performed and the restorative material used.
- Identify the indications/contraindications for direct resin as well as aesthetic inlays/onlays.
- Utilize simplified and predictable placement techniques for these restorations.
- Discuss metal -free crown materials, what to use and how to use it, cement or bond.
- Define effective marketing and communication skills that are necessary to develop a successful aesthetic restorative practice.
- Direct team members to implement change in the evolving practice.
- Develop the patient’s understanding of the importance and principles of Neuromuscular Dentistry.
See what others that have taken the course have to say:
"If you have never taken a course by Ron Jackson and think you have a complete understanding of adhesive dentistry, think again. After 4 days I feel like a completely new dentist." - Dr. John Hay
“Ron Jackson’s class has changed the way I will treat my patients. It has been the most informative course with respect to materials, how the materials work and the appropriate situation for the materials.” - Dr. Mandy Grimshaw
“This is the best course on adhesive dentistry that I have attended. A very complex and constantly changing field of dentistry is dealt with in detail in a way that is easily understandable and can be implemented as soon as you return to your office.” - Dr. Tracy Murray
"Every dentist should hear Ron Jackson speak about adhesive dentistry. LVI goes one step further and provides a hands on bonding course." - Dr. Jennifer Chace
$4,495 - Doctor
Dynamic Team Concepts Tuition:
$795 - Per Attendee
The team portion of this course is our incredible Core III - Dynamic Team Concepts Series, click on the link for more details!
Length of Course:
There are no prerequisites for this course, however it is recommended that you complete Core I and Core II prior to attending.
253, 554, 612, 780
Thursday, January 14, 2016 to Saturday, January 16, 2016
Thursday, May 19, 2016 to Saturday, May 21, 2016
Thursday, September 29, 2016 to Saturday, October 1, 2016
LVI Main Campus
Academy of General Dentistry Approved
PACE Program Provider
Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or
provincial board of
dentistry or AGD endorsement
6/1/15 to 5/31/19
Provider ID 208412
Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, LVI Global is an ADA Recognized Provider
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/goto/cerp.