- Why LVI
- LVI Curriculum
- Alumni Advantages
- Course Schedule
- Online Store
- LVI Visions
Comprehensive Training Program in Implant Dentistry: Implant Restorations Session I
This is the first course of the LVI Implant Continuum. The course is intended to be a comprehensive course on restorative implant dentistry. It will cover the procedures and protocols of implant restorations as well as all the new restorative techniques and technology.
Moreover, this course will also cover the basics of implant placement control including steps for proper diagnosis, 3D diagnosis, choosing an ideal implant system and abutment, types of restorations, and much more. This 3-day course is designed to empower the restorative dentist to take total control of their implant cases while gaining knowledge and confidence in dental implant treatment planning, patient work-ups, restorative principles, surgical procedures and protocols, even if he or she intends to refer to a surgical specialist.
The objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Utilize patient evaluation protocols in order to accurately determine the patient’s condition and to construct a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of various implant systems.
- Provide a system of complete case-control to the restorative dentist regardless of whether the surgery is performed in the restorative office or referred out for surgical assistance.
- Communicate with surgical specialists.
- Understand techniques for immediate load, immediate temporization, and tissue development.
- Utilize impression techniques, including digital impressions.
- Understand abutment choices: standard abutments versus custom abutments, ceramic versus titanium abutments.
- Understand indications for cemented versus screw-retained crowns and individual crown options versus splinting.
- Understand restoration torque requirements and cement options.
$3,695 - Doctor
Dynamic Team Concepts Tuition:
$795 - Team
Length of Course:
Wednesday, October 16, 2013 to Friday, October 18, 2013
LVI Main Campus
Academy of General Dentistry Approved
PACE Program Provider
Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or
provincial board of
dentistry or AGD endorsement
6/1/11 to 5/31/15
Provider ID 208412
Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, LVI Global is an ADA Recognized Provider
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/goto/cerp.