New Course Launched at LVI
- Posted on: Nov 13 2017
YOUR PRACTICE IS A SMALL BUSINESS!
Most dentists do not understand or use great business skills in their dental practice. The dentist must develop a vision and a culture for the practice if it is to be successful. This course will help guide the participants (Doctors and team) to develop budgets and overhead goals for their practice. The schedule is the backbone of the practice. The concept of scheduling for production will be introduced. What makes your dental practice distinctive? Why would a patient choose your practice over the one down the street? The participants will be introduced to the concepts of team empowerment, budgets, marketing and the effective use of consults.
• Are you satisfied with the amount you and your team are selling?
• Are you satisfied with the number of patients you are getting into Orthotics?
• Are you satisfied with the number of patients you are getting into Phase I?
• Are you satisfied with the number of patients you are converting from Phase I into Phase II?
If the answer is no then you and your team should be taking this class.
We are going to show you how to get a much better case acceptance.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE ARE FOR THE PARTICIPANT TO BE ABLE TO:
• Discuss the “numbers” of your practice – overhead, budget, etc.
• Develop a marketing plan that fits your budget
• Schedule for production
• Utilize the principles to make your practice “distinctive”
• Utilize Harrison Assessments to assemble and retain the “Dream Team”
Posted in: What's New