New Course Launched at LVI
- Posted on: Nov 13 2017
ARE YOU READY TO RUN YOUR PRACTICE LIKE A BUSINESS?
Leadership drives everything! Most dentists do not understand or use great leadership in their dental practice. The dentist must develop a vision and a culture for the practice if it is to be successful. This course will help guide the participants (Doctors and team) to develop the vision for their practice. Developing the vision is only the 1st step. What makes your dental practice distinctive? Why would a patient choose your practice over the one down the street? The participants will be introduced to the concepts of team empowerment, budgets, marketing and the effective use of consults.
The objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Develop the Leader within You
- Create and Clarify the Vision for your practice
- Discuss what makes a dental practice “distinctive”
- Utilize the “numbers” of your practice – overhead, budget, etc.
- Utilize Harrison Assessments to assemble and retain the “Dream Team”
Posted in: What's New