Hygiene: Advanced Technologies
- Posted on: Sep 19 2019
Course Type: Hygiene
This course is designed to optimize your LVI journey by identifying missing links in your practice and enhancing the return on your LVI educational investment by boosting your practice’s hygiene efficiency.
The “mouth body” connection can take your practice to the next level, by presenting opportunities to streamline your hygiene department while integrating the ultimate in comprehensive patient care.
- What does the Ultimate hygiene department look like?
- Is your hygienist frustrated with “not enough” time to do everything you ask her to do?
- Would you like to have patients that no longer bleed even just a ‘little bit’?
- How strong is your hygienist in restorative pre-diagnostic and case presentation skills?
- How can you merge healthier teeth with the healthiest tissue?
View our Course Information:
|Tuition: $1,695 – Doctor/Hygienists||Prerequisites: None|
|Team Tuition: $795 – Team||CE Credits: 22|
|AGD Codes: 490, 550||Length of Course: 3 days|
|Campus: LVI Main Campus|
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Discuss the latest technologies and proven scientific findings to treat periodontal disease.
- Discuss the connection between periodontal health and its systemic implications.
- Effectively risk-assess a patient’s condition to determine optimal treatment planning.
- Deliver a treatment plan and comprehensive case presentation based on the six screenings.
- Demonstrate and bring consistency to risk assessment, oral cancer screening, restorative screening, occlusal screening, sleep apnea screening and periodontal screening.
- Create better understanding of the patient’s wants and needs using persuasive verbal skills.
- Discuss TMD Dentistry and the importance of healthy occlusion.
- Discuss the use of laser theory and application as well as clinical adaptation of microultrasonics.
- Identify the newest restorative materials and how to care for them.
- Create continuity within your hygiene department of the patient care system.
Wednesday, August 28, 2019 to Friday, August 30, 2019
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 to Friday, January 31, 2020
Wednesday, July 22, 2020 to Friday, July 24, 2020
Take a look at our team:
See what others that have taken the course have to say:
“The advanced Hygiene course is comprehensive and excites me as a hygienist to be pro-active and stop periodontal disease in its earliest stages. Learning to recommend the best possible treatments for my patients is exactly what I wanted and needed from this course.”
Kristen Starkel, RDH
“Jill is amazing lecturer. She keeps you engaged each and every day. Her knowledge of total body health is astonishing! Her passion is very sincere. I regret not having taken her class earlier in my LVI journey.”
“Amazing Course! Jill is incredible and I have learned so much more than I thought I would (kinda B/c I know LVI always gives me so much to think about). A must for every dentist. I’m opening my office soon & this is the course I wanted to take to have the BEST FOUNDATIONS. So glad I did!!!”
Dr. Dagmara Ventresca
“Yes, definitely take your team to Jill’s course. But just as importantly, bring yourself! Or you won’t be able to support what your rejuvenated team is trying to do. We took the course a couple months ago and my hygienists are running with it.”
Dr. Michael Westman