Physiologic Occlusion with Ashley Johnson
- Posted on: May 26 2017
Course Type: In-Office Consultant Courses
After beginning the LVI Journey many doctors want to implement what they have learned, but come back to a heavy schedule, and are only able to implement a portion of what they were exposed to. Some doctors have experienced a lack of confidence or do not have sufficient time to teach their team, so they revert to doing things the way they always have. If you find your practice suffering from this dilemma, this consult is designed to be the solution. Ashley Johnson will come in to your office to work with you and your team, using materials, equipment and surroundings which you are familiar with, and assist you with employing systems with a track record that has proved successful.
View our Course Information:
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Discuss how to slow your down to speed your profits up.
- Explain Physiologic Dentistry and the role occlusion plays on diagnosis.
- Explain the system of muscles, joints and teeth and what happens when they are not functioning in harmony in a way that everyone on your team understands.
- Identify dental signs and symptoms that indicate a need for occlusal treatment.
- Create an understanding of the signs, symptoms and what happens if treatment is not done so that everyone on your team can discuss it with your patients.
- Discuss diagnosis of issues and treatment planning with the use of Study Models.
- Create a great treatment plan with the patient.
- Record the optimal myocentric bite.
- Define appropriate procedures for T.E.N.Sing your patient, taking the bite and mounting models.
- Discuss what a great Case Presentation is and why it is necessary.