Implant Restoration: Keys & Crucial Tips For Restoring Single Implant Cases to Full Mouth Implant Reconstructions
- Posted on: Mar 12 2017
Course Type: Implantology Curriculum
This 3-day course focuses on the restoration of the simple to more advanced implant clinical cases. The objective of this course is to build confidence in the dental team to successfully take on and systematically complete these simple to challenging cases. If your patients require implants in combination with natural teeth, a full mouth implant reconstruction or even an implant denture reconstruction, this course is designed to provide the tools and procedures required to successfully manage and complete these cases.
View our Course Information:
|Tuition: $3695 – Doctor||Prerequisites: None|
|Team Tuition: $795||CE Credits: 22.5|
|AGD Codes: 690||Length of Course: 3 days|
|Campus LVI Main Campus|
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Utilize impression techniques, including digital impressions.
- Discuss abutment choices: standard abutments versus custom abutments, ceramic versus titanium abutments.
- Recognize indications for cemented versus screw-retained crowns and individual crown options versus splinting.
- Discuss implant restoration torque requirements and cement options.
- Utilize impression techniques and bite transfers for implant reconstructions.
- Restore implant cases to C.O. or Physiologic occlusion.
- Utilize the step-by-step approach to restoring implant cases that involve implant-natural teethcombinations as well as full implant reconstructions.
- Discuss all of the denture and restorative options available, which include: fixed and removable hybrid appliances, bar attachments, locators, ORS attachments, and locking attachments.
- Utilize the newest denture options of fixed or fixed-detachable all-ceramic implant dentures.
- Utilize techniques for immediate load, immediate temporization, and tissue development.
- Complete Physiologic full mouth reconstructions.
- Resolve restoration complications.
- Navigate implant pricing, fee schedules, billing, medical and dental cross coding, and medical necessity.
Take a look at our team:
See what others that have taken the course have to say:
“Fantastic course. Gave me the confidence to proceed with all-on-four cases with little to no stress. I can’t wait to implement this skill set as soon as I get back.”
– Dr. Carlos Longa
“Dr. Malin and Dr. Reece presented the material for this course in a manner for me to increase revenue and provide more treatment options for my patients.”
– Dr. Charles Janes
“Excellent Course. Began with basics as to why and how then progressed in logical layers to complex cases.”
– Dr. Richard Batz