Elevating Dental Hygiene: Strategies for Advancing Your Hygiene Practice
Course Type: Team Training
This course is designed to provide a journey into the latest advancements in dental hygiene, designed to empower and elevate your practice. This comprehensive course addresses key aspects that are essential for modern dental hygienists seeking to excel in their profession. This course is designed to explore the multifaceted complexities of patient care, including the oral and systemic connections, and discovering new and effective treatment modalities. From navigating the complexities of coding compliance to ergonomic principles tailored to dental providers this course is aimed to enrich your career and clinical practice as you position yourself at the forefront of the evolving landscape of dental hygiene.
View our Course Information:
|Tuition: $1995 – Doctor/Hygienist
|Team Tuition: $795 – Team
|CE Credits: 13
|AGD Codes: 490, 550, 730
|Length of Course: 2 days
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Explore the latest laser technology and solutions to enhance hygiene appointments.
- Rekindle passion and achieve a balanced and satisfying career in dental hygiene.
- Understand the importance of ergonomics for dental providers to preserve their most valuable asset.
- Implement effective screening and time management strategies to streamline your dental team.
- Develop techniques for increased case acceptance in your dental practice.
- Gain insights into the biology of periodontal disease for enhanced patient care.
- Explore effective treatment adjuncts for common dental concerns.
- Standardize your periodontal assessments with practical tips and tricks.
- Discover appropriate homecare solutions for patients to maintain oral health.
- Implement five essential screenings into your dental practice for comprehensive patient care.
- Explore oral and systemic challenges of special care populations
- Identify non-invasive oral health management solutions for improved patient outcomes.
- Discuss accurate billing and coding practices.
- May 2-3, 2024
Take a look at our team:
|Jamie Collins, RDH-EA, BS
Jamie Collins, RDH-EA,BS is a hygienist licensed in Idaho and Washington states and dedicated to advancing the dental profession. With over twenty years in the dental field, it has led her to being involved in many aspects of patient care. With a passion for patient care, especially those with higher risk factors, Jamie enjoys sharing the tips and tricks of the dental profession. Through speaking and writing for various publications, with over 80 articles published, she educates dental professionals worldwide. She has been awarded the ADHA Trailblazer Award in 2021 and 2022 and the first recipient of the ADHA Standout Seven Corporate Hygienist award in 2022. Jamie has also contributed to multiple textbooks, curriculum development, and contributes as a key opinion leader for various companies.