Business Mastery: Running Your Practice Like a Business
- Posted on: Dec 3 2018
Course Type: Electives
IT’S NOT HOW MUCH YOU MAKE; IT’S HOW MUCH YOU KEEP!
Your practice is a small business! Most dentists do not understand or use great business skills in their dental practice. The dentist must develop a vision and a culture for the practice if it is to be successful.This course will help guide the participants (Doctors and team) to develop budgets and overhead goals for their practice. The schedule is the backbone of the practice.The concept of scheduling for production will be introduced. What makes your dental practice distinctive? Why would a patient choose your practice over the one down the street? The participants will be introduced to the concepts of team empowerment, budgets, marketing and the effective use of consults.
- Are you satisfied with the amount you and your team are selling?
- Are you satisfied with the number of patients you are getting into Orthotics?
- Are you satisfied with the number of patients you are getting into Phase I?
- Are you satisfied with the number of patients your are converting from Phase I into Phase II?
If the answer is no then you and your team should be taking this class. We are going to show you how to get a much better case acceptance.
View our Course Information:
|Tuition: $1995 – Doctor||Prerequisites: None|
|Team Tuition: $995||CE Credits: 15|
|AGD Codes: 550||Length of Course: 2 days|
|Campus LVI Main Campus|
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Discuss the “numbers” of your practice-overhead, budget, etc.
- Develop a marketing plan that fits your budget
- Schedule for production
- Utilize the principles to make your practice “distinctive”
- Utilize Harrison Assessments to assemble and retain the “Dream Team”
Thursday, March 21, 2019 to Friday, March 22, 2019
Take a look at our team:
see what others that have taken the course have to say:
I have taken many courses at LVI. This course is crucial for implementing my LVI education in my practice. Dr. Reece and Ashley Johnson create a real world application for us to use starting on Monday. This course is vitally important to effectively manage our practice and take control of our livelihood.
Dr. Sean Nelson
I recommend this class to any office that would like to increase their production by seeing the patients they enjoy and spend less time in the dental chair doing it. Both speakers were very helpful, enthusiastic, and got me excited to start a new schedule and better way to receive patients; it was very helpful to have Kimm, the treatment coordinator, here to help my front office team member.
Dr. Seth Holland