Core III – Mastering Dynamic Adhesion in Complex Reconstructive Cases
- Posted on: Jul 31 2019
Adhesion is among the fastest changing part of our profession – getting more predictable and more reliable, but you must know how to use the newer materials if you want to deliver exceptional care. Come to LVI and experience the program built from the life’s work of Dr. Ron Jackson and the decades of clinical experience of Dr. Ed Suh. Powerful and exciting, this course will change your life!
This is a three-day, live-patient treatment course in the conservative restoration of posterior teeth using the latest aesthetic materials that are placed in functional harmony.
Direct and indirect restorations, materials science/choices and the principles of adhesion are covered in depth.
View our Course Information:
|Tuition: $4,495 – Doctor||Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course, however it is recommended that you complete Core I and Core II prior to attending.|
|Team Tuition: $795 – Per Attendee||Length of Course: 3 days|
|AGD Codes: 253, 554, 612, 780||Campus: LVI Main Campus|
|Recommended: Bring your team!|
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Define contemporary adhesives and biomechanics of adhesion.
- Define the selection process and correct use of adhesives based on the procedure being performed and the restorative material used.
- Identify the indications/contraindications for direct resin as well as aesthetic inlays/onlays.
- Utilize simplified and predictable placement techniques for these restorations.
- Discuss metal -free crown materials, what to use and how to use it, cement or bond.
- Define effective marketing and communication skills that are necessary to develop a successful aesthetic restorative practice.
- Direct team members to implement change in the evolving practice.
- Develop the patient’s understanding of the importance and principles of Physiologic Based Dentistry℠.
Thursday, July 18, 2019 to Saturday, July 20, 2019
Thursday, November 14, 2019 to Saturday, November 16, 2019
Thursday, February 27, 2020 to Saturday, February 29, 2020
Thursday, May 7, 2020 to Saturday, May 9, 2020
Thursday, November 12, 2020 to Saturday, November 14, 2020