Endodontics is simple; don’t insist on making it complicated!
- Posted on: Mar 30 2021
Course Type: Elective Courses
Proper cleaning and shaping of the canal space are a prerequisite for achieving clinical success in endodontics. The main goal of this comprehensive hands-on course is to take the attendee through all the aspects needed to take the practice to the next level by utilizing a simple and efficient endodontic technique, presenting a new instrumentation system based on the safety of reciprocation allied to the efficiency of rotary movement. Furthermore, an easy-to-use and highly effective ultrasonic irrigation technique will be discussed to achieve high level of cleanness and disinfection. This course is designed to give the attendee practical skills that can be immediately incorporated into the office.
The main purpose is to show the dentist that one is capable of performing the majority of the day-to-day endodontics’ cases using new technologies embraced by endodontists with simplicity and achieve great results.
- The golden rules for achieving the cleanest canal possible
- Accessing the apical foramen
- Cleaning the root canal to its total length
- Safe instrumentation without packing debris
- Increasing irrigation action by using chemical activation
- Sealing the canal system with a streamline technique
- How to proceed in urgent cases; pain management and case selection
- Instrumentation with concomitant ultrasonic irrigation
- Reciprocation/rotary cordless motor, files and ultrasonic inserts
- Bioceramic sealer in a single cone obturation technique
View our Course Information:
|Tuition: $1,395||Length of Course: 2 days|
|Team Tuition: $595||CE Credits: 15|
|AGD Codes: 070|
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Identify anatomy details and how to improve finding root canal entrances;
- Determine the working length electronically
- Determine the benefits and limitations of reciprocation and rotation
- Discuss the importance of file design and how this aspect can improve instrumentation results
- Utilize a 2-file instrumentation technique, taking advantage of the two different kinematics
- Perform a cleaning using ultrasonics
- Accomplish an effective single-cone obturation technique
- Proceed successfully in urgent cases and define which cases should be forwarded
Thursday, December 9, 2021 to Friday, December 10, 2021
Take a look at our team:
|Dr. Carlos Spironelli Ramos|
Dr. Carlos Spironelli Ramos graduated in 1987 with a degree in dentistry from the State University of Londrina in Brazil, and then received a scholarship to study in Japan. In 1990, he finished his residency in endodontics at University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, where he also attended a program in endodontics and received a Master of Science degree in 1993. In 1997, he then completed a PhD program, the same year he published his first book. From 1995 to 2012, he worked as the head of endodontics’ department at the State University of Londrina, where he coordinated the endodontics graduation and residency sector. During this time, he published three books and wrote more than a dozen chapters for various endodontics books. This was accomplished while working part-time exclusively as an endodontic specialist at his private office from 1987 to 2012. He has been granted four international patents, which have brought different devices to the world marketplace that use these patented technologies. He is an international speaker in endodontics, presenting lectures, hands-on workshops, and conferences worldwide each year. Dr. Carlos Ramos’ commitment is to simplify the endodontic treatment with evidence-based techniques and 30 years of clinical experience, merging theory with down to earth practice.