Treating Ailing & Failing Teeth
- Posted on: Jun 11 2019
Course Type: Elective Courses
Dentistry’s Fastest Growing, Most Profitable Market Segment!
This course is designed to help dentists create the unique facelift effect of our popular New You Dentures procedure and couple it with the fixed hybrid procedure for patients with “Ailing & Failing Teeth.” Locator retained dentures will also be covered.
Attendees will participate in workshops to help perfect denture skills and create predictable outcomes.
View our Course Information:
|Tuition: $3,695||Length of Course: 3 days|
|Team Tuition: $795||CE Credits: 22|
|AGD Codes: 670, 610||Campus: LVI Main Campus|
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Utilize surgical & prosthetic techniques for fixed hybrid prosthesis
- Treatment plan & sequence comprehensive cases
- Utilize step by step method of building physiologic dentures in 3-4 appointments
- Instruct auxiliaries to perform delegatable tasks
- Choose options for implant retained and implant supported prosthetics
Sunday, August 18, 2019 to Tuesday, August 20, 2019