The Ultimate Solution for Complex, Comprehensive Cases
- Posted on: Aug 23 2016
Course Type: Laboratory Technician Courses
This course will provide information on the fabrication of multiple prep scenarios that the technician faces daily. Emphasis will be on the perfectly balanced smile design, even when different substructures, thicknesses and materials are used. Solutions on implant constructions, bridges, single crowns, veneers and material selection will be discussed and presented. Areas such as digital photography, technique and skill will be addressed in order to provide a thorough understanding of comprehensive case treatment planning.
View our Course Information:
|Tuition: $2,995||Prerequisites: None|
|Length of Course: 3 days||CE Credits: 22|
|AGD Codes: $2,995||Campus: LVI Main Campus|
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Properly construct, design and handle procedures for glass ceramics, zirconium oxide and lithium disilicate and other state-of-the-art, sub-structure materials.
- Identify techniques and materials for aesthetic solutions in metal-free restoration.
- Increase the level of confidence in communicating with the dentist about high-tech materials.
- Increase skill level to handle complicated cases.
- Discuss morphology, contour and anatomical details for enhanced anterior cosmetics.
- Utilize the shaping techniques to improve a case with tooth proportion complications.
- Discuss prep planning for a minimally invasive preparation design when dealing with challenging cases (diastema closures, proportion issues, rotations etc.)
Take a look at our team:
|Michael Milne, CDT|
|Jurgen Seger, CDT|