Live Core V – Finalization of Physiologic Rehabilitation Case
- Posted on: Feb 5 2021
Course Type: Core Curriculum
This course presents so much more than learning how to predictably prepare 28-32 units in one appointment. Attendees should be able to accurately diagnose complex occlusal and restorative signs and symptoms, correctly determine a patient’s vertical dimension, and ensure patient comfort with your results. You will be taught the nuances of post-cementation treatment and the importance of micro-occlusal adjustments.
It is about understanding and applying what LVI considers to be the epitome of care and treatment that a restorative dentist can provide their patients. Full Mouth Reconstruction is the culmination and implementation of your occlusal training combined with the application of your restorative training. This course is designed to complete your understanding of the fundamental Physiologic and Aesthetic concepts and should change how you are able to optimally treat every patient in your practice!
View our Course Information:
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Prepare the entire case in one sitting, impress and temporize in the new position that you have scientifically determined to be the best for your patient.
- Seat restorations for a full case in only one appointment with predictability and ease using the tried and proven techniques taught at LVI.
- Utilize scientific coronoplasty techniques to finish the case to maximum efficiency and function. Then you will see it proven using scientific instrumentation.
- Implement this complex procedure in your practice
- Accurately equilibrate a case for maximum function.
Live Patient Treatment Program:
This six-day, two session course features live-patient treatment. You are required to bring a patient of record from your practice. Your proposed case must be reviewed by Dr. Heidi Dickerson before acceptance. Your case will be completed under the guidance of a clinical instructor.
- November 9-11, 2022 (Prep Session)
- November 30-December 2, 2022 (Seat Session)
- April 12-14, 2023 (Prep Session)
- May 10-12, 2023 (Seat Session)
- November 8-10, 2023 (Prep Session)
- December 6-8, 2023 (Seat Session)
Take a look at our team:
See what others that have taken the course have to say:
Core 6 has not only given me the knowledge & confidence to do full mouth dentistry, it has given me the determination and passion to change the way I do dentistry. LVI has filled me with a passion for dentistry that no other dental curriculum has given me. I am so grateful that I found the courage to come to LVI despite the negative feedback I have received from the dental community.
Dr. Dustin Van Tassell
This course made me very confident in diagnosing and treating full mouth issues & cases. LVI has greatly increased my confidence as a dentist & in turn has allowed me to do way more treatment on cases. I would have never tried before.
Dr. Jake Goza
I am so glad to have had the opportunity to continue through to Core VI. I think every dentist needs to understand how relevant physiologic dentistry is in modern treatment. LVI has given me a foundation to provide treatment and engaged my desire to grow in my profession. My LVI experience has been awesome! Thank you, everyone with LVI for being professional and friendly.
Dr. David Woodruff
By the time you complete Core 1-6 you will look at your patients very differently than before. Life changing educational experience! My LVI education has given me the confidence to help almost any patient that walks into my office. I have a system for figuring out what to do to rejuvenate their mouth.
Dr. Joyce Warwick