Advanced Aesthetic Technician
- Posted on: Apr 4 2017
Course Type: Laboratory Technician Courses
This live-patient, advanced training program focuses on creating a more superior aesthetic restoration. Participants will be instructed in techniques for taking a case from good to outstanding through the hands-on portion of the program. Each technician will fabricate an 8-10 unit all-porcelain case. Upon completion, you will have the opportunity to see all the cases presented in the actual patient.
This superb learning experience may provide the attendee with the invaluable opportunity to network with knowledgeable dentists who are looking for superior restorations.
View our Course Information:
|Tuition: $3,995||Prerequisites: None|
|Length of Course: 3 days||CE Credits: 26|
|AGD Codes: 012, 612, 735||Campus: LVI Main Campus|
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Utilize the cut-back technique for ultimate aesthetics.
- Discuss more successful case planning.
- Discuss shape determination and texturing details.
- Define incisal characterization and incisal build-ups.
- Use techniques to achieve more natural contouring.
- Discuss shades: analysis, matching and blending.
- Complete the proper surface preparations for various restorative materials prior to cementation.
- Utilize the use of current cementation materials and procedures.
- Utilize effective glazing and polishing.
- Recognize the importance of correct ingot selection.
- Discuss form, contour, anatomy and function, with special emphasis on surface texture for proper light reflective and deflective angles.
Take a look at our team:
|Michael Milne, CDT|
|Jurgen Seger, CDT|