Be The Best You Can Be Through Dental Photography
- Posted on: Nov 12 2021
Course Type: Electives
Case presentations and marketing are essential to your success and in this course; we will present simplified and straightforward dental photography techniques to market your work and communicate with the lab. We will also outline which views to photograph in order to present your cases and which views are essential for lab communication. You will learn how to easily use your photos in PowerPoint and utilize some aspects of Photoshop to create a presentation that will look professional and properly showcase your work. This will be a hands-on course where you will have a chance to take intra oral and portrait shots; in addition, you will have your camera settings reviewed.
Note: Please bring a camera setup to include camera, lens and flash and a current version of Photoshop and PowerPoint loaded on a laptop.
View our Course Information:
|Tuition: $995 – Doctor||Prerequisites: None|
|Team Tuition: $595||CE Credits: 7.5|
|AGD Codes:130||Length of Course: 1 day|
|Campus LVI Main Campus|
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Discuss the basics of dental photography
- Utilize your camera settings for the different views
- Utilize basic portrait photography
- Utilize the proper views for lab communication
- Utilize basic Photoshop techniques to crop and make universal edits
- Create a simple but effective PowerPoint presentation to showcase your work
- Create a smile gallery to use on your iPad or computer
- Customize the settings on your own equipment
Take a look at our team:
|Dr. Hamada Makarita|
see what others that have taken the course have to say:
I learned so much today, not only about photography technique & settings but Photoshop information. I knew that my laboratory will appreciate my knowledge too. Hamada Makarita was extremely helpful. My photography skills have jumped to a new level.
Dr. Faryl Hart