Core II – Orthotic Maintenance, Adjustment and Principles of Reconstruction
- Posted on: Apr 14 2020
Course Type: Core Curriculum
Core II is designed to be a life-changing, aesthetic treatment program with hands-on, personal experience in the management of a Physiologic Orthotic. This intense, hands-on program concentrates on developing a critical eye for aesthetic excellence as well as completing the diagnostic foundation to help patients enjoy a life free of pain and physiologic compromises.
Built on the #1 most popular principles of LVI, this course is designed to give attendees the tools for LVI Smile Design and Doctor/Lab/Patient communication that create success in today’s demanding dental practice. This course includes comprehensive training, practical occlusion concepts, creating a positive philosophical attitude and effective case acceptance principles and appropriate risk management procedures. In this program you have the opportunity to ‘pre-prep’ a case from your office. Together with the attendees you will discuss cases being treated at home as well as cover the wide variety of different preparation designs and considerations.
Using a case you will prepare at home, you can have the prep design discussed and then prepare the model and build beautiful temporaries with a technique where you can create a single unit to a full smile in 10 minutes! This experience will allow you to make the decisions for the case in a controlled environment and then when you are in your office preparing the actual case you can do it with confidence and precision.
View our Course Information:
|Tuition: $3,995 – Doctor||Prerequisites: CORE I – Foundations in Restoring Complex Cases|
|Team Tuition: $795 – Per Attendee||CE Credits: 23.5|
|AGD Codes: 253, 612||Length of Course: 3 days|
|Campus: LVI Main Campus|
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Discuss case treatment plans and options with their patient.
- Determine appropriate occlusal care for the patient.
- Develop a critical eye for aesthetic restorations.
- Discuss the need for a patient centered practice.
- Discuss soft tissue recontouring planning principles.
- Utilize instant orthodontics.
- Develop a good plan for the aesthetic based practice.
Includes the following with Dr. Hamada Makarita
- Smile design and lab communication
- Diagnosis & treatment planning
- How to take professional photos to gain acceptance
- Go over case presentations and situations and discuss how to treat them step by step
Includes the following with Dr. Edmond Suh
- Patient centered practice
- How to get your team to think like an owner
Monday, November 9, 2020 to Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Take a look at our team:
“LVI has changed the way I approach my patients and their care. It feels so much more comprehensive and I really feel like a healthcare practitioner- not just a tooth doctor – after learning from LVI.”
Dr. Rich Powell