Core II – Orthotic Maintenance, Adjustment and Principles of Reconstruction
- Posted on: Sep 9 2020
Course Type: Core Curriculum
Core II is designed to be a life-changing, aesthetic treatment program with hands-on, personal experience in the management of a Physiologic Orthotic. This intense, hands-on program concentrates on developing a critical eye for aesthetic excellence as well as completing the diagnostic foundation to help patients enjoy a life free of pain and physiologic compromises.
Built on the #1 most popular principles of LVI, this course is designed to give attendees the tools for LVI Smile Design and Doctor/Lab/Patient communication that create success in today’s demanding dental practice. This course includes comprehensive training, practical occlusion concepts, creating a positive philosophical attitude and effective case acceptance principles and appropriate risk management procedures. In this program you have the opportunity to ‘pre-prep’ a case from your office. Together with the attendees you will discuss cases being treated at home as well as cover the wide variety of different preparation designs and considerations.
Using a case you will prepare at home, you can have the prep design discussed and then prepare the model and build beautiful temporaries with a technique where you can create a single unit to a full smile in 10 minutes! This experience will allow you to make the decisions for the case in a controlled environment and then when you are in your office preparing the actual case you can do it with confidence and precision.
View our Course Information:
|Tuition: $3,995 – Doctor||Prerequisites: CORE I – Foundations in Restoring Complex Cases|
|Team Tuition: $795 – Per Attendee||CE Credits: 23.5|
|AGD Codes: 253, 612||Length of Course: 3 days|
|Campus: LVI Main Campus|
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Discuss case treatment plans and options with their patient.
- Determine appropriate occlusal care for the patient.
- Develop a critical eye for aesthetic restorations.
- Discuss the need for a patient centered practice.
- Discuss soft tissue recontouring planning principles.
- Utilize instant orthodontics.
- Develop a good plan for the aesthetic based practice.
Includes the following with Dr. Hamada Makarita
- Smile design and lab communication
- Diagnosis & treatment planning
- How to take professional photos to gain acceptance
- Go over case presentations and situations and discuss how to treat them step by step
Includes the following with Dr. Edmond Suh
- Patient centered practice
- How to get your team to think like an owner
Monday, November 9, 2020 to Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Monday, February 22, 2021 to Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Monday, June 7, 2021 to Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Monday, November 8, 2021 to Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Take a look at our team:
“LVI has changed the way I approach my patients and their care. It feels so much more comprehensive and I really feel like a healthcare practitioner- not just a tooth doctor – after learning from LVI.”
Dr. Rich Powell