New OMT Course at LVI with Aida Bosnjak, RDH, OMT, BBPI
- Posted on: Mar 20 2023
- Leave a response
Implement all that you have learned in the OMD & MT Therapy course at LVI and make a successful program within your office. Stop referring this out when you can learn step-by-step how to do this yourself.
Where do you start? Start with Aida!
This one day, online course is designed to help you successfully implement OMT in your own office! Collaborate with your own team, establish a comprehensive team in your office and successfully treat Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders, TMJD and Sleep. Engage your whole team in daily OMD screenings.
The objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Discuss the importance of OMT in a Physiologic Based dental office
- Recognize OMDs
- Discuss the connection between OMDs, TMJD and OSA
- Discuss the importance of taking CBCTs
- Read CBCTs
- Discuss importance of Sleep tests and prevalence of UARS/OSA
- Discuss the importance of OMT training
- Designate one area of the office for OMT
- Discuss effects of oral tethered tissue on TMJD and OSA
- Implement BioPak as an OMT assessment tool
- Discuss check off list for successful OMT department
- Discuss appointment sequence, duration, cost and insurance coverage
VIEW OUR COURSE INFORMATION:
Posted in: What's New