Endodontics is now at LVI!
- Posted on: Jun 1 2022
Next Course Date is September 22-23, 2022
- Identify anatomy details and how to improve finding root canal entrances
- Determine the working length electronically
- Determine the benefits and limitations of reciprocation and rotation
- Discuss the importance of file design and how this aspect can improve instrumentation results
- Utilize a 2-file instrumentation technique, taking advantage of the two different kinematics
- Perform a cleaning using ultrasonics
- Accomplish an effective single-cone obturation technique
- Proceed successfully in urgent cases and define which cases should be forwarded
Doctor Tuition: $1395
Team Tuition: $595
CE Credits: 15
About Dr. Carlos Spironelli Ramos
Dr. Carlos Spironelli Ramos graduated in 1987 with a degree in dentistry from the State University of Londrina in Brazil, and then received a scholarship to study in Japan. In 1990, he finished his residency in endodontics at University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, where he also attended a program in endodontics and received a Master of Science degree in 1993. In 1997, he then completed a PhD program, the same year he published his first book. From 1995 to 2012, he worked as the head of endodontics’ department at the State University of Londrina, where he coordinated the endodontics graduation and residency sector. During this time, he published three books and wrote more than a dozen chapters for various endodontics books. This was accomplished while working part-time exclusively as an endodontic specialist at his private office from 1987 to 2012. He has been granted four international patents, which have brought different devices to the world marketplace that use these patented technologies. He is an international speaker in endodontics, presenting lectures, hands-on workshops, and conferences worldwide each year. Dr. Carlos Ramos’ commitment is to simplify the endodontic treatment with evidence-based techniques and 30 years of clinical experience, merging theory with down to earth practice.